A new patch for Street Fighter V: Champion Edition was released yesterday during server maintenance.
The new patch mainly adds the new content for the Champion’s choice costume for Laura and the Ring of Prosperity stage. But there were a few bug fixes for some of the characters made.
- Additional Costume “Capcom Pro Tour 2020”: Laura
- Ring of Prosperity
(The above content is included in the Capcom Pro Tour: 2020 Premier Pass.)
- Ken’s throw hurtbox was larger than other characters when taking damage while crouched. (This allowed him to incorporate a throw into a combo more easily.
Accordingly his throw hurtbox now matches the size of other characters’.)
- Fixed an issue with Gentle Swing, Gentle Upper Swing, and Present Delivery attacks where if an opponent’s projectile connected during hitstop, it would be canceled instead of reflected.
- Fixed an issue where Flipper Shot and Firecracker could not be performed
immediately after VT2 Weapon Fury’s V-Timer ended.
- Fixed an issue where a successful forward Death Throw changed the opponent’s position, causing their back charge time to reset. Charge times are now maintained.
- Fixed Replay Search timeouts that occurred when searching by Fighter ID.
Fixed crashes that occurred when pressing F12 to take a screenshot. (Steam version only)
- Distribution of EX Colors from Capcom Pro Tour 2016/2017 (Steam version)
- Capcom Pro Tour 2016 Pack owners can now access the DLC’s exclusive Default Color EX02. Eligible characters: 16 launch characters, 6 Season 1 characters. Total: 22 characters
- Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass owners can now access the DLC’s exclusive Default Color EX03. Eligible characters: 16 launch characters, 12 Season-1 and -2 characters. Total: 28 characters (This content was already accessible in the PS4 version’s DLC.)