Here are the full details for the Mortal Kombat 11 version 1.13 patch notes.
The big item that this update includes is the Kross play beta feature. This will allow PS4 and Xbox One players to play against each other online. Along with this, Raiden’s voice is included as a match announcer.
The rest is the small fixes to the general game features and online ranking adjustments.
GENERAL GAMEPLAY ADJUSTMENTS
- Fixed an issue causing several Krushing Blows to do slightly increased damage
- Added an Newsletter Subscription option which rewards players with a Raiden Announcer Voice for signing up
- Fixed an issue that was causing Nightwolf, Sindel, & Terminator Augments to not work as intended
KOMBAT LEAGUE / ONLINE
- Reduced the Kombat League Point Cap that a player can lose in a match to 50
TOWERS OF TIME
- Fixed an issue with certain attacks killing the opponent at the same time a modifier activates during an Endurance Match causing a long delay before the next opponent appears
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the camera to get out of bounds when a Fatal Blow or Krushing Blow occurs while the Ice Totem is active
CHARACTER SPECIFIC ADJUSTMENTS
- Baraka – Blood Lunge’s Krushing Blow works correctly again in all situations