Game Media has dropped some new information about the next version of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle!
New Game Mechanics
Here are the new mechanics that have been announced:
- Cross Raid – The final hit of auto combos will consume your full cross gauge to switch your partner in and active switch power up becomes active.
- Extra Assault – Spend one bar of skill gauge to use a powered up clash assault. This also grants active switch power up like cross raid
- Delay Entry – You can delay entry of your next character after first character dies. You can hold down a button and the character comes in upon button release.
- Rampage Time – After the 80 second mark, both players receive skill gauge passively.
DLC Character Details
Yumi from Senran Kagura
- Has Aerial Rave like in the Senran Kagura games
- Has two “dance” styles (Light and Dark)
Neopolitan from RWBY
- Can create after images to confuse opponents
Akatsuki from Akatsuki Blitzkamf
- Easy to use character with easy specials like projectiles “Lightning Bullet” and rush skill “Armored Leg”
- Also his parry mechanic is mentioned
Blitztank from Akatsuki Blitzkamf
- No specific details except “Overwhelming power is possible in all ranges” is said
Ebonic Plague (@ebonicplaguebb) has translated the main points here:
Highlighting some new #BBTAG stuff. Gonna make a whole thread
— Sugoi|Ebonic Plague (@EbonicPlagueBB) September 19, 2019
Support Ebonic Plague by following and subscribing to his Twitch channel here.
You can read the full details from Game Media in Japanese here.