We know that nobody likes ads but we need all the help we can get to keep the lights on. So please consider supporting us by turning off the Adblock on your browser.
Here’s some quick guides on how to turn off Adblock for Google Chrome and Firefox.
Note: This will turn off Adblock only for us (wp.tptr.app), so don’t worry, you’ll still be parrying the ads on all the other sites you visit.
- Navigate to webpage https://www.wp.tptr.app
- Locate the Adblock button near the top right of the browser and click on it
- Click on the blue toggle button next to “This website”
- Once the toggle turns black, click on the Refresh button
- The Adblock button should now be greyed out if completed successfully
- Locate the Adblock button on the top right corner of the browser and click on it
- Click on “Don’t run on pages on this site”
- Click on the “Exclude” button on the pop up
- Click on the “Done” button for the next pop up
- The Adblock button should now be green when done successfully
We really appreciate you for the support and hope you continue to enjoy what we do here!
If you want to see other ways you can support us, visit this page here.